51APPLY, LLC ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to
protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the
website 51apply.com (our "Website"), or when you install, access or use the 51APPLY Mobile
Application (the "App"), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and
disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Via the App.
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages sent through or in connection with the Website and/or the App.
- Through any other mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated
non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party
(including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content
(including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or App.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we
will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the App or our
change from time to time. Your continued use of the App and/or this Website after we make changes is deemed to
be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App and our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any
information to or on the Website or App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under
13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on or through the App; or on or through the
Website. Additionally, do not make any purchases through the App or the Website, use any of the interactive or
public comment features of the App or the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including
your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we
have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent,
we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our App and Website
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Website and App.
Information You Provide to Us:
When you use the Website and/or download, register with or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, age, postal address, e-mail address, telephone
number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal
- Financial information needed to process any purchase order on the Website or through the App, such as credit
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as travel searches.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App or Website. This includes information provided
at the time of registering to use the App or Website, and posting material and requesting further services.
We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you
report a problem with the App or Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the App or Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You
may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App or Website.
- Your search queries on the App or Website.
Automatic Information Collection
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, or when you download, access and use the App, we may use
automatic data collection technologies automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App or Website, we may automatically collect
certain details of your access to and use of the Website or App, including traffic data, location data, logs
and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App or Website.
- Computer Information. Information about your computer and internet connection, including
your IP address, operating system and browser type
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet
connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type,
mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information
associated with other files stored on your device.
- Location Information. This App does not collect real-time information about the location of
If you do not want us to collect this information do not use the Website and do not download the App or delete it
from your device.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party
websites, apps or other online services (behavioral tracking). Email email@example.com for information on how
you can opt out of behavioral tracking on or through this App and how we respond to browser signals and other
mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
Information Collection Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your
computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.
However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. Unless you
direct your browser to our Website.
- Mobile cookies. A mobile cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be
possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone.
However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash
cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website.
Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website, App and our e-mails may contain small electronic files
known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the
Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related
app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server
Third-party Information Collection
When you use the Website, App or their content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection
technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Billing processor.
- Advertisers, ad networks and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The
information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information,
including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps and
other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral)
advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions
about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
Provide you with the App and its contents.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us,
including for billing and collection.
Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Website and App and to deliver a better and more
personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and App according to your
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Website and App.
We use location information we collect to assist in aiding searches for travel and ticket purchases.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties' goods and services that may be
of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box
located on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form/registration form])/adjust your user
preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though
we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or
otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or
device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization,
dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of 51APPLY's assets, whether as a going concern or as
part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by 51APPLY about
our Website and App users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the
"e-mail a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail
address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the 51APPLY Key
App End User License Agreement (EULA), and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of 51APPLY,
our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the
purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices about Our Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section
describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Tracking Technologies. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or
to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the
Flash player settings page on Adobe's website. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by
other tracking technologies, some parts of the Website or App may then be inaccessible or not function
- Location Information. The location and tracking information is central to the App. To fully
avoid the collection of such location and usage information you will need to cease using the App and
removing it from your mobile device.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your e-mail address or other contact
information to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the
Website or App and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the
relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to
- Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that we
collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience
preferences, you can opt-out by adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking
or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to
firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent
you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail
distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product
purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not
want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and
marketing purposes, you can opt-out by logging into the App and adjusting your user preferences in your
account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising.
However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used
in this way.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website or App and visiting your account
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com
to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete
your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change
information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Website and App that are California residents to
request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct
marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from
unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have
chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website and App, you are responsible for keeping this
password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal
information transmitted through our Website and App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own
risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
how we treat our users' personal information, we will notify you by e-mail to the primary e-mail address
revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and
for any changes.